Fixed problem with firefox3 on windows 2003

I had a strange problem with firefox 3, it would be fine to start with (after the pc had been rebooted) but then after opening a number of windows it wouldn’t refresh correctly.

Tabs would merge and it all went horrible. I’d have to close down the browser, reboot and it would be fine for a bit longer.

I uninstalled all my addins reinstalled same problem.

It wasn’t until I was using that PC remotely that I noticed it didn’t happen when using logmein. That’s when it dawned on me that the problem occurred when when logmein was running in the background. The next time I had the problem I shut logmein down and bang the problem was gone.

Logmein was causing it. I stopped using it for now.

Cheers
Dave [ad#co-2]

Share this:
Share this page via Email Share this page via Stumble Upon Share this page via Digg this Share this page via Facebook Share this page via Twitter
Share this Post:
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No Responses to “Fixed problem with firefox3 on windows 2003”

Leave a Reply:

Name (required):
Mail (will not be published) (required):
Website:
Comment (required):
XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Content

Stay in contact!

Email Dave Riley
Dave Riley's Linkedin Profile
Dave Riley's Facebook Profile
Dave Riley's Twitter Profile
Dave Riley's Plaxo Profile